Dustin got his new board!! He's too good for his other one so I got him this one. He will be a super star.
Friday, June 5, 2015
The lake
We finally made it to the lake. It started out perfect-clear skies and white fluffy clouds. But the second I put my board on, the lighting started in the distance. So I had to get right back in the boat and we loaded up. As soon as we got home it poured-with a thousand lightning bolts. We got out right in time.
Parker LOVES the boat. He begged for a month to go. The day we went he got in the car 2 hours before we left and refused to get out. When he was a baby he hated the boat. This is so much nicer.
Dustin got his new board!! He's too good for his other one so I got him this one. He will be a super star.
Dustin got his new board!! He's too good for his other one so I got him this one. He will be a super star.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment