This was Parkers first Jazz game. He HATES loud noises so I was nervous he would not approve. Other than the opening of the game he was completely fine.
Ella LOVES Gordon Hayward and she loves watching him play. Every time he scored, or they announced his name, she blushed, haha. She wears his shirt everyday after school and her room has multiple Hayward pictures put up. Oh brother.
Dinner was ribs and roasted chicken, and this is what Parker chose to eat. A roll. And the frosting off a piece of cake.
This was THE BEST carrot cake I have ever tasted. It could be that its my favorite kind of cake but since Dustin hates carrot cake we never make it and so its been years since I've had a piece, but it was the best part of this whole dinner. I still can't get over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment