Ella is double digits! She is so happy to be double digits. She thinks she is just so old.
She had dance the day of her birthday and we couldn't do anything fun. So the night before we went to dinner. Ella chose Taco Bell. She said it was the best meal ever??? Silly girl.
Ella got some fun presents; Malificent blue ray, clothes, American girl doll accessories and a JUSTICE gift card.
I made her poppy pancakes for breakfast
I wonder what her wish is....Probably that her mom and dad will finally give in and get her a dog.
Parker is kind of stunned that the candles got blown out.
The Saturday after her birthday we went to the bounce house and went on a shopping spree to Justice and Claires. I may have a fashionista on my hands. She loves her clothes and purses and jewelry.
Poor poor brother. He's waiting for Ella in the dressing room.
No comments:
Post a Comment