Monday, February 23, 2015

February Random

I probably shouldn't put this out there, but my kid is addicted to the ipad.  He is pretty good at getting around and playing all the games.


It was really really cold on the way to church.  We have forgotten that it is still February.

 Our favorite game to play is hide and go seek.  I love his hiding spots.  Also when I hide, he calls out "noise" and that means I need to bark, or make any animal noise so he can find me.
 Ella got another leadership award at school.  I didn't get a picture of her but gosh, I got one of Parker.  He is always laying on the ground when we are at Ella's school.


Playing.  And lately Ella cannot keep a serious face when I ask her to smile.

Ella caught pneumonia (a form called micro plasma) and an ear infection.  I'm glad Dustin talked me in to taking her in to the Dr.  I thought it was just a cold.

I never let him ride these toys at Walmart.  So this is a big deal.
 When did he get big enough to reach  the drinking fountain.  He looks huge!  And he shot water into his face.

One night we got in a little fight with Ella.  You know, the normal stuff.  The next day, to make up for her little attitude, she left these notes for us outside our bedroom door.

No comments:

Post a Comment