Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lets talk about dance

Ella's end of year review was fantastic.  Usually I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off during performances.  So this one chance to sit back and actually watch everything is a special treat.







Tryouts 2016-2017

This is a scary time, these try outs.  Ella and I both get so nervous.  We had to wait a week after auditions to find out the results and it was the longest week!

Ella worked so hard to be ready and to be prepared.  But I expect nothing less from her.  After the try out workshop she asked to go to Skyview to practice.  So for hours she ran over her routine, her across the floors, leaps, kicks, turns and tumbling, so that the next morning she would be at her best.



Ella made:
Jr Elite AND Jr Premier! These teams were her goal and she wanted to make premier so so so much.
She knew it would be hard- only 5 girls made Jr Premier- her 4 best friends from her team last year.  

When I saw that results were posted my heart stopped.  I scanned all the lists looking for her name, and when I saw her name under both I started crying because I was so happy for her!








Ella has been working her bum off to get her "needle"  She has never had to work on being flexible until now.  She's been working her back for months and she is getting so close!


















No comments:

Post a Comment