Sunday, August 2, 2015

St George 15

Summer is not summer until we spend some time in St George.  My mom took me, Ella and Parker down for 5 days.  I always worry about how the kids will behave in the car that long.  But they were amazing.  Not one negative peep out of either of them.  They are angels in the car!



I usually don't mind the heat, but boy it was a little much for us this time.  It was so warm.


 We got to spend some time with Jeff and his family




 Grandma

The kids get bunk beds and think its the coolest.  Parker was brave enough for the top this time.


Relaxing




 I love this picture.  I don't know what was said or done, but they are busting up at something.

 Splash pad




Ella made herself and Zoey matching PJ bottoms

 
 Jeff babysat and the girls went to "Beauty and the Beast" at Tuachan.  I have always been impressed with their productions and this was a great one!






Pool time.  Ella even ran into a dance friend



 
 

 


Shopping Spree


Parkers shirt is black and white until it hits the sun.  He loved it.




A long drive home






No comments:

Post a Comment