Friday, August 21, 2015

5th grade!

My little girl is not so little.  She started 5th grade!!  She is the ruler of the school.  I am so happy we have another year in elementary school.  I don't think I can handle anything other than that.

Ella sat down and made some goals for this school year.  We want her to be motivated, pro-active and we want her to feel the satisfaction of reaching hard goals.

Family:    Don't fight Parker.  (This could be the hardest one of them all)
Dance:     Perform a solo
School:    Earn the Hope of America award
Spiritual: Memorize all 13 Articles of Faith
Self:        Do all 3 aerials on the dance floor

Dustin gave Ella a blessing the night before school started.  She had been nervous and not excited to start school.  This helped calm her down and made her feel better about starting.

I took some quick pictures before school, but I made her face the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment