Friday, August 1, 2014

The Wedding

My little sister (really sister in law, but I don't count that.  She really is my little sister.  The sister I never had) got hitched!!  Nat & Scott got married June 12 in the Salt Lake Temple.  I still have a hard time accepting that she is married.  It's just too crazy.

I met Nat when she was 7.  I saw her get baptized, watched her grow into a young woman, saw her thrive in high school with friends and as a cheerleader, I was there when her heart was broken by dumb boys.  I have watched her change it seems overnight.  Now she is a married lady.  And she has NEVER been happier.  I love it.

Some wedding shower pictures.  I made Nat a quilt.  When she opened it, she cried.






Wednesday, July 11th was the reception and the next day was the wedding.















               Welcome to the family, Scott!!


1 comment: