Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This ~n~ That

Now that I have gone through all my pictures, I found a few stragglers.

Movie in the park.  I LOVE Parkers reaction when he sees the movie is "ME" aka, Despicable Me.  His all time favorite; for the month.




I didn't take many photos of our 4th of July weekend.  I did get one of our small little hike above 1st dam. We also had a Benson family BBQ and we watched the fireworks outside the stadium.


Rewind back to when Ella was in school.  Her last day she received 2 awards.  One was a leadership award for her service on the student counsel.  She also took 2nd place in the 3rd grade for sit ups in field day.  This girl has quite the core and has a six pack starting.  Woot!


Ella has been learning tricks.  She taught herself a back and front walk over.  She has also been practicing her balance on her head.  If you happen by our house at random times, you will find her in this pose.


These 2 are loving summer!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on your blog forever so it was fun to see everything you've been up to this summer! We miss you, though, so could you please make coming to play group a priority? ;)

    Oh, and beautiful pictures! I get inspired every time I see all the fun things you're doing with your camera. I've been in such a rut with my picture taking and this makes me want to be better!

    ReplyDelete