Friday, April 4, 2014

iphone photo dump

Who knew I used my phone so much to take pictures.  I really thought I only had a handful on the phone, but I had hundreds.  Here are some of the winners:

Orange Julius mustache

Ella got bangs after 6 months of begging and pleading.

Grandma Alley got Ella her own sewing machine for Christmas.  They sewed a pillowcase together for the first project.

6 months after getting her left arm cast off, Ella hurt her right arm.  Luckily no cast this time, just a brace.

Parker is one BIG help!  He is learning all about boy stuff from his daddy.

Ella taught her class how to make beaded lizards.  She also did amazing on her oral book report "Little house in the big woods"

Ella performs at the HI-LO review.  The mini's did their hip hop routine.

Parker is doing wonderful in the "Up to 3" program.  He still doesn't like the other kids in class, but he has learned a lot.

Way back in the fall we went apple picking with Grandpa Benson.

Family Time.


Some Christmas pictures I forgot when I posted about Christmas.  

Crazy kids

No comments:

Post a Comment