Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014!

EASTER 2014~

The kids had a ball this Easter!

Our Easter eggs this year were monsters.  Pretty much a good Easter theme, right?  The hair kept falling off the eggs and Parker was so distressed about it.




The East Bunny came Sunday morning and they had fun cleaning up after him.  Parker was a little upset at the mess he left.  Just like Ella did when she was that age.  My kids have a little OCD.




Trying to get family pictures..... this sums it up.                                                                                        

Hey, 2 actually worked!


East egg hunt for 15 grandkids = 142 eggs.                                                                                             


Ella and Noami are completely inseparable.  From behind, pretty much twins.





Dads idea of a holiday :)


A big thing this Easter time was posting your feelings about #becauseofhim.
It gave me a chance to reflect on my testimony.  Which is simply: I know that the Savior lives.
Everything is possible because of HIM.  I can be with my family forever because of HIM.  I can try harder everyday and move on from my mistakes because of HIM.  I have survived really hard things because of HIM.  And in the end, my ultimate goal is to be exalted with my loved ones, in total peace and happiness.  This is only possible because of HIM.  
I love the Savior and I know that he lives.  That is my testimony.


1 comment:

  1. fun pictures!!! haha those family pictures look like ours. Glad you got a couple good ones. You and Ella look so much alike in the family picture. I knew you looked alike but in that pic you look like twins!!! Your hair is getting so long. I like it.

    ReplyDelete