Sunday, December 9, 2012
Thanks week 4
Nov 26- I am grateful for my dad. I always held him on a pedastal growing up and I actually still do. He was a great father and husband which led me to make the right desicion on whom to marry.
Nov 27- I am grateful for my choice of husband. He is perfect for me. Great husband, great father, great friend. I still don't know how I snagged him.
Nov 28- I am grateful for my 3 brothers. They all bring different personalities to our family. I love them all very much.
Nov 29- I am grateful for the gospel. It is why I can feel joy in this life. I am grateful for my testimony of the Savior, and temples, and the priesthood, and of prayer, and of eternal life.
Nov 30- I am grateful to be alive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment