I LOVE love love love taking pictures. Of my 2 kids I have 10's of thousands of pictures. I have pictures everywhere! I love being able to freeze a moment in time. So I take all these pictures always wishing I knew what I was doing and wishing I had equipment that would give me great results.
Besides always pointing a camera in the face of my kids which they are completey used to by now, I love photographs of the world. Whether it be nature, wildlife or landscapes. I think the world is incredibly beautiful and I love (sorry so many loves in this post) being able to take in sights of what our Heavenly Father has created for us. It stirs something deep down inside of me. When I stop to notice these creations it builds my testimony even more of the love he has for us. So I want to capture these images in a photo that will last forever.
I have dreamed of doing this for such a long time, and now I think I can. Photography is my new hobby. Ok, I am only on about week 2 of this hobby. But I love it so much that I want to study it, learn it and practice it, because it makes me happy. My dad who is an amateur photographer has told me that it takes a lifetime to learn. To me that is a great hobby. Getting better everyday but still haivng more and more to learn.
For my own personal records and learning experience I have started a new photography blog.
www.thesefourseasons.blogspot.com (public) Even though it is for me to keep as records, anybody is free to view it. I have a long way to go and I know I will love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You really want to learn photography? You should check out snapshotsofagoodlife.com. Karen, the instructor teaches the course and she is amazing. I have learned so much from her. Really! Definitely a fun hobby!
ReplyDelete