Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanks week 3

These are all simple things I am grateful for but I know I take them for granted most the time.  A while ago the country of Haiti had an awful earthquake.  The whole country was displaced, homeless, dirty and hungry.  When I watched the news that showed up close what these people were living like after the earthquake my heart broke for them.  They were without the most basic of needs.  I think about these people every so often. So even though these things are simple- I know there are others that would give anything to have them.

Nov 15- Hot showers and hot baths
Nov 16- Electricity
Nov 17- A soft bed
Nov 18- Grocery stores
Nov 19- Shoes
Nov 20- Vehicle
Nov 21- The ability to see, hear, taste, touch and smell, walk
Nov 22- Washer and Dryer
Nov 23- A full wardrobe
Nov 24- Food in the fridge and cupboards
Nov 25- Toys for my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment