Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanks week 2

Nov 8- I am grateful for my Ella.  I am grateful for the almost 8 years she has been a part of our family.  Ella is everything that everyone should be; all the christlike attirubutes that would made the world a better place.  I have loved watching her grow up and I would do anything for her.

Nov 9- I am also grateful for my Parker.  I cannot look at him and not smile.  He is so special.  The past year has been amazing with him;  it feels like he has been with us forever.  He is the sweetest little thing.

Nov 10- I am grateful for my testimony.  It is what gives me hope, it is what gets me through trials, it is what brings me joy.  My testimony all stems from one thing that I know for sure; that the Savior lives. 

Nov 11- I am grateful for all the experiences I have had that have stregnthed that testimony.  It seems to grow little by little until something big happens in my life.  I always thought it was corny to say that you are grateful for trials.  Until I had those trials and saw how much they changed my life for the better and strengthened my relationship with my Savior and Heavenly Father.  Every heartache I have ever felt has been competely worth it to get me where I am today.

Nov 12- I am grateful for modern medicine and how far the knoweledge of medicine has come- for friends and family members that can benefit from new technology.  I am grateful for vaccines that save my kids from some awful problems.  Also, I definately can not fathom going through labor and childbirth as it would have been 100 years ago!

Nov 13- I am grateful for good friends.  I had good friends all growing up and through highschool.  They never peer pressured me into anything that was wrong.  We kept each other good.  I also have wonderful friends now that let me have fun when I need grown up time.  This group of friends is also a wondeful support system of ladies in the same situation and time of life as I am in.

Nov 14- I am grateful for music.  Our home always has music playing.  It helps me get motived to work and clean and at times to relax.  Me and the kids love dancing around the house to music.  I love making my own music on the piano and I hope my kids will love to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment