Tuesday, September 25, 2012

11 months and the past month

Everytime I turn around- Parker is another month older!  What in the world!!??  So here is another update on the P man.

New words- baba (bottle and/or bye bye) and dada (Dad of course) 

Parker is a daddy's boy, just like Ella was a daddy's girl.  I love that they love their daddy.  I have just had to accept the fact that I am not their favorite. 

Learned how to climb the stairs.  Learning to stand alone.  Just got over being sick for a week.  He had a fever, cough, runny nose, diarrea, hives....and no sleep.

Loves his sippy cup and has been trying real milk. 


likes to low ride

likes to read

11 months!!

 In other news....

practicing cheer

BYU fan

Smores at grandmas
Spaghetti Factory- yummmmm

L*A*G*O*O*N
Last year I was pregnant and did not go on any rides.  This year the 3 of us were able to go on ALL rides.  Parker had fun tagging along.
 
Loves this ride, but by her face she thinks it is childish

Dustin and Ella going up

Dustin and Ella coming down


Dustin and Ella on top row

Loving it

Mom and P

having fun

P's favorite part of the day

Yes I am cool

The one ride P could go on- the choo choo train

Ella's favorite ride- after whining and crying and refusing



hives on face

Kids new toy for next summer!!






No comments:

Post a Comment