Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My little girl is now a Young Woman!  I love thinking back to my time in Young Womens.  I loved it and I hope that Ella has just as much fun as I did.  She is in a group of amazing leaders and lots and lots of fun girls.



Ever since Ella was tiny, she wanted to go into the temple.  She never understood why she could not go in.  I told her over and over "when you turn 12"  But that seemed so far away.  The time finally came and Ella was able to go into the temple.  Her dad and I took her for her first time.  He did the baptisms with her.   As I sat and watched, I was overcome with emotion.  It was a special sight to see 2 of the most important people in my life standing together in the temple, both worthy to be there. With Dustin standing there as an example to our daughter I felt so much love for him.



 I am excited for Ella to learn some important lessons- like speaking in public :)  She is also a counselor in the Beehive presidency which is teaching her so many valuable lessons.





No comments:

Post a Comment