Friday, May 6, 2016

Parker and Soccer

I have missed having a soccer player.  I think I will add Soccer mom to my resume because this #2 is a superstar.  The first game he tried to figure things out.  Each game after that he has been awesome.  He scores 2-3 goals (most the time the only one that scores)  Parker has been aggressive (which is not like him) and is on top of the ball the whole time.  He runs and never stops to catch his breath.  He's had a ton of family come to watch him play.  Ella even got to see 1 game (dance is on the same night)
He received a trophy at the end and thought that was the coolest thing in the entire world!




\

This is right after a goal.  Parker has a HUGE grin on his face the whole game, but you should see him after he scores.  He looks over at us and BEAMS and has a little swagger in his step.





 I wanted to compare the two kids their first year of soccer










No comments:

Post a Comment