I wish I had her hair.
Dustin and I had a date. You heard right. We finally got out by ourselves. It's a rare thing. Mortys was yummy.
Ella sleeping in with Bolt.
Ella's shoes. How is she my daughter? This is more shoes than I've ever owned in my entire life, and she is only 10.
Cousins wrestling
One of the funnest things we did over break was watch Star Wars #1-7. It was the first time for me, Ella and Parker. Each night we watched one. I always thought they looked kind of stupid, but I loved them. Ella and Parker are now obsessed with anything Star Wars. To celebrate watching all 6 at home, we went to the theater for #7.
This is when Ella figures out that Annikan is Darth Vader. She got so so so upset.
Parker loves legos!
Santa delivered! Parker asked for paints, and Parker got paints. The best is his little tongue that sticks out whenever he is concentrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment