Just some bits and pieces about the kids
Parker started SUNBEAMS! He misses nursery but its time for bigger and better things. I can't believe he is in primary. It's also weird for me that I have 2 kids in primary at the same time. Even for just 2 short years.

Ella loves to tumble. She pretty much has taught herself everything she can do. So has wanted to do an aerial for so long and she tried and tried and tried. She finally pulled one off and we caught it on camera.
Parker being crazy
Grandma and Grandpa Alley gave Parker some truck decals for Christmas. We finally go them up and he LOVES them. I love his little boy room.
Ella finished a hard book in school by the deadline we set so I took her out for Twizzleberry after dance.
Ella loves her American Girl Dolls. There is still a small part of her that is holding on to these things. I don't mind at all. In fact, I love it.
Parker enjoying a huge cinnamon roll with mom.
I taught Ella about some of the finer things in life, like Monopoly. She kicked my behind. The first time we played she got some "help" from the other players. Not this time. This was all her. And I lost big time.
Ella has a rainbow loom that is one of her favorite hobbies. Look at this collection she has made!
looks like a fun and yummy month. :)
ReplyDelete