May has included school testing, weekly student council meetings and activities, competitions, dress rehearsals, practices, performances, dance try outs, speech, young women camp preparations, scouts, year end at work, activity days, anniversary, mothers day, first 5k race and preparation. We are ready for this to end and boating season to start :)
So for a few random picture updates:
I have taken so many videos and pictures of dance this year I just snapped a few quick shots of Ella's dance review. She performed her 3 comp dances, a company tap (with all competitive ages) and a finale. This was the first time dressed up for tap so I had to get a picture AFTER the review.
We had a lot of support from family! There is twice this year that I started crying while watching Ella perform her lyrical. At the review I looked over at my mom and she was crying as she watched her perform. It is heart warming watching our little baby girl look so beautiful and graceful and happy.
The Minis! Ella tried out for 2014-2015 company and made it. She will get to dance with these fun girls again!
The morning of Ella's review, she and I stayed home to get ready while the boys went on a hike to the Windcaves with the Bensons. I hear they did awesome and Parker had a blast!
We had a field fire in our neighborhood so for our evening walk we went to check it out. Mr fireman was awesome and let the kids check out the firetruck.



No comments:
Post a Comment