New Plan: Shopping and Jazz game. Fun, right!?
Me, Grandma Alley, Ella, Aunt Michelle and baby Zoey spent the weekend in Salt Lake. We shopped and swam, ate at the Spaghetti Factory (my personal favorite) and went to the Jazz vs Bulls game.
Some notes to remember: Before the game we went to a special dinner at Energy Solutions Arena. (Thanks to grandpa Alley who scores awesome tickets every year) They had live Jazz music. Because people were eating, they didnt clap after each song. However, Ella really like one of the musicians and felt so bad that people weren't clapping. So she clapped after every single song, even when she was the only one. So when we got up to leave the singer had her come up and give him a high five. I didnt get a picture, darn. But she was kind of twitterpated with him.
Ella also has a super huge crush on Gordon Hayward on the Jazz. I cleaned out some junk from her room the other day and I found a pile of Gordon Hayward pictures and cutouts.
One final note. I grew up with no sisters. My mom also grew up with no sisters. Actually, now that I am thinking about it, Ella will grow up without sisters as well. So at least for us, these times are pretty great. Girl time is pretty great.

No comments:
Post a Comment