Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mommy day

Spoiled...  I got so spoiled this Mothers Day!   Check out this plethora of awesome gifts:

Sunday morning before I got out of bed (Ella told me do not dare get out) she brought me a ton of presents she had made.  She had breakfast in bed in a bag (banana, hot choclate mix and a granola bar) letters, gift cards, an awesome seashell candle, and a movie!


Ella's letter says:

Dear Mom,
You are special because you do a lot of things like make me dinner.  I like it when you make me smile.  You can do many things!  I think you are best at cooking.  You have a pretty smile!  I like to make you smile by doing funny things.  You are smart!  You even know how to cook.

Love,
Ella

Her handprint also says "I love my mom because: She does lots of things for me like cook dinner"

I see a theme this mothers day.  Is she trying to hint to me that I need to learn to cook?

Love my purple and yellow flowers from Dustin and Ella!



Parker even got in on the gifts.  In nursery he drew a picture of me and made some flowers. Love, love love.



And the best part of the whole day of course was my blue eyed babies.

 
Pre-church nap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment