Friday, February 1, 2013

January

Not too much happening in our neck of the woods this month.  We have stayed couped up inside to avoid the below 0 temperatures and awesome smog.  Today is February 1st and it actually feels warm...it got to 40 degrees.  The sun is shining between some clouds.  It feels like a sneak peak to spring.  My spirits really needed it!


Playing inside includes playing with all Ella's old toys we got out for Parker to now use.  Ella got way more involved than Parker.  It could be that she won't LET him play....




She likes to grab his hand and pull him away.

Exhibit #2.  Ella pushes Parker away from her tower. 


Ha, he finally got to it.

 Her look says "I dare you to come closer....."

When all else fails, give him a new toy to play with so her tower stays safe.


I have conluded that I have two sassy little kids.  The first one leaks sassy out of her.

Here the little one ignores his dad and looks right past him.  Ella jr?

1 comment: